It has begun

Hello to the blogging world out there! After much hesitation and thought... I caved in and decided I should start blogging about what my world is revolving around at any moment in time....
And right now these are just a few things that I am working on:



I'll be starting my LAST spring semester as an undergrad!! A couple years ago I didn't even know what "undergrad" meant! I never even saw myself getting my A.A. And now I'm thinking about Grad school?! What!? That is what happened when I started to trust God and begun seeing myself through his eyes.



And of course THE BIG event I've been waiting for, dreaming for and planning for my ENTIRE life!
Yes I was that little girl who would wear the pillow cases as a "veil" and I'm that crazy wedding junkie who has a wedding magazine collection that started WAY before she even met her fiancé. It's less 10 months always, and that FREAKS the bejeebers out of me!

After I FINALLY receive my diploma (almost 7 years of being a college student, geez!)
After the wedding cake is eaten, and the wedding dress is stored away,  my fiancĂ© and I have to start a life together. Yes I understand this is not news, BUT after our almost 8 year long distance courtship, this will literally be a whole new world.... And where we will live.... Only God knows; We are just wanting to be placed where we'll be most useful and be able to grow. (Of course I want to stay close to my family... And the okie living, I'm NOT a city girl) 
Just hoping its in Northern California...Or we  may just surprise everyone and end up in Washington?! 

Coming soon... The fluffiness of bridesmaid dress shopping... Social work interning... And the awesomeness that is my church, Real Life Church.
Thanks for stopping by!


Popular Posts