3 for 2014

Intentional

Healthy

Joy


Those are my 3 focus words for 2014.

Intentional: I want to do things intentionally.
I don't want 2014 to just happen. I often hear, "time went by so quick, this year just came and went!", I now understand time is precious, everyday must be savored and fully taken in. I want to make time for the people I love, make specific time with my creator, I want to ON purpose create an atmosphere for awesome memories. Intentionally create goals and plans that will not only benefit me, my husband to be but also love on people who need to be loved.
I want to on purpose make a handmade gift for someone, intentionally pay for a strangers coffee, plan a day to get lost in The City, buy someone flowers, wear a dress for no reason.

Healthy: my health took a back seat in 2013. Although I did keep some of my healthy habits I learned in 2012, exercise was not my focus. This year I'm going to remind myself that my body is a temple to be properly taken care of and not just fed anything that "feels good". I'm not saying I won't indulge in the occasional brownie or pan dulce con cafe, but I am saying is that my health needs to be priority. (I do have to ROCK a wedding dress this year) love running, I love the feeling of sore legs (kinda not really), I love the way endorphins make me feel, I'm just a happier me when I run. And maybe I'll encourage family and friends to find their happy healthy place.

Joy: I'm going to carry on the joyful spirit my lovely dog gave me. So many beautiful events going on in my life this year I want to remember them and LIVE those moments with Joy. Joyful during sucky times, joyful during challenging times and radiate joy from above because life is good.
Even when mascara is Looking cute or even when it runs.... ;)

Thanks to That Reyes Family for inspiring me to focus on 3 words in 2014...
(Check out their daily Vlog on YouTube That Reyes Family)

What are your 3 for 2014?





Popular Posts