Disneyland and a punch in my gut

(I'm so sorry I haven't updated... no excuses, I will be back soon and continue my story)

Ben and I have been thinking of ways to celebrate our upcoming 2 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.


We threw some ideas around and HE brought up the possibility of Disneyland… well don’t ya know what happened next? I CRIED, I cried like a little 5 year old girl, similar to those videos when parents surprise their children, yea like that.



It's just a thought, and maybe we will go, or maybe we won't, but just the fact that Ben brought up the idea makes me all giddy

This Disneyland Trip is just a possibility, because yo! The Happiest Place on Earth comes at a high price, and with our Bay Area living budget… 
that is a 

VERY 

VERY tall order.

I've been thinking something cheaper, maybe more local.... but the possibility is making me hyperventilate with excitement.

We threw around other ideas that I love, and I’d be perfectly ok with waiting to visit my castle another year to save money… but if you KNOW your girl you know how much of a Disney Junkie I am. (so much so, all I asked for my proposal were glass slippers)




I’ve been researching all the Disneyland “just in case” scenarios; from our outfits (thanks P. Kathy  for the inspiration) to which rides were most important. What our meals will look like, what backpack I'd be taking...

EVERYTIME I visit Disneyland I plan ahead, because you want to be the first to arrive at Rope Drop and the LAST one out.

(My parents, worn out, we made them stay till closing time)

But then I got a huge punch in my gut… do I get this excited about heaven? As a believer, our main goal and hope is to make it past the gates of heaven and enjoy eternity there.

Am I doing everything possible to plan our eternal party? 

What am I doing to tell people about this place and about the realities of Heaven and Hell?

The excitement of the possibility of Disneyland has been at extreme levels this week… but do I get this excited and strategic about where I’ll be spending eternity? 

Heaven we will be with our creator, on streets of Gold, our past loved ones will be there, there will be no tears and no sickness. It will be amazing.

So if you're reading this...
(Picture by Ohana blog)


Disneyland is magical.     
                                                      
Heaven and Hell are real, what are we doing to prepare? 
Let us get excited for eternity in heaven. Let us hold on to the excitement and the hope of heaven together.

Yes please

Popular Posts