I Gotchu girl


The past several months I've been dealing with some health issues.

I see God, He's looking at me saying... "Daughter I got your back! There's nothing to worry about, I gotchu girl!" 

God is laughing because he already can see the end result... he's like "This girl is worried about nothing!"

Raise your hand if you ever had an internal tug-of-war between being frustrated and letting your faith take over?

Faith.

Frustration.

Faith

Frustration..... 

Faith!

Can I just say, I believe that God has used our friends and family to increase our faith. I know for a fact that all the words of encouragement, all the gifts and prayers my hubby and I have received over the past few months are ALL GOD sent. (He even provided enough for my hubby and I to celebrate our 2 year anniversary at Disneyland this past weekend.... which was AMAZING!)
God sent as reminders that he's got me and healing is mine because he has promised it.

Every GOOD thing sent our way is God, and I want to send of this goodness your way!


I'm on a Disney Cloud 9 right now, my heart is bursting with thankfulness.

My momma always taught me to be a giver, especially after someone blesses you.

So what better way than to spread some Disney cheer? Also maybe to let someone know that GOD is faithful to keep his promises.

So I chose one of my favorite shirts that Becoming Threads sells and I want to give one away.



Head over to my Instagram account: RhemaJean to see the rules and ways to enter the giveaway ending on Saturday October 15th at 5pm.


(P.S. I'll be continuing AJ Part 4 later this week)

Popular Posts